Thursday, November 8, 2012

Meet the Author Chat on Goodreads - This Saturday 11/10!

This weekend I'm doing a "Meet the Author" chat on Goodreads, courtesy of Dreamspinner Press.  I'd love it if you guys can come and join me!

You can find all the details and RSVP here:
http://www.goodreads.com/event/show/830955?si=true&utm_content=A&utm_medium=email&utm_source=event_invite

Of course, you're also welcome to just drop in without notice.  On the day of the event, there will be a thread here:
http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/45452-dreamspinner-press

The more, the merrier!  It's this Saturday from 3pm to 6pm ET.  Even if you can only pop in for a little while, that's fine.  I'll be talking about all my published m/m novels, especially my newest release, Bonds of Death.  There will be excerpts from my current and upcoming releases, and there will be book giveaways!  I'll also be there to answer questions and chat about whatever you want to know.

I hope to see you guys there!

No comments:

Post a Comment